SAP SE has launched several new Internet of Things (IoT) solutions at SAP Leonardo Live, its global summit being held on July 11 & 12 in Frankfurt, Germany, to showcase the latest technology and use-cases for innovation, including the IoT. Part of the SAP Leonardo digital innovation system, these IoT solutions take advantage of advances in Big Data and analytics, the ability to connect people, things and business with SAP Cloud Platform, and technologies such as machine learning to enable IoT and Industry 4.0 strategies across digital logistics, manufacturing and asset management.
The new solutions include –
* SAP Leonardo IoT Bridge, a configurable role-based digital command center giving operations managers unprecedented visibility and ability to act in real time
* SAP Global Track and Trace, a cloud-based offering for unified, end-to-end tracking, monitoring and reporting of objects and business processes across supply chain networks
* SAP Leonardo IoT Edge software to bring compute, storage and business semantics via the cloud to where intelligent devices reside outside of the data center, for near real-time and deterministic performance of business processes
* SAP Digital Manufacturing Insights, a centralized, cloud-based manufacturing performance management solution that provides comprehensive visibility into manufacturing that enables process optimization
* SAP Asset Manager, a cloud-based mobile app for managing asset health, inventory, maintenance and safety